Knee joint pain during workout
Łukasz Hawełka - physiotherapist
In my professional practice, I mainly deal with orthopedic and sports rehabilitation. I came across Hyalutidin more than 2 years ago when a patient with knee pain came to me for rehabilitation. The pain usually appeared during or after intensive exercise. After the rehabilitation cycle, we achieved significant improvement in the functioning of the joint. However, it was not possible to completely eliminate occasional pain after intense workloads. The patient also reported an unpleasant feeling of friction and crackling of the joint while practicing sport. At that time, I suggested hyaluronic acid supplementation. Among the many preparations currently available on the market, the choice was Hyalutidin.
After 30 days of starting supplementation, we observed a significant reduction in unpleasant knee friction. Moreover, the patient also stopped complaining about knee pain. The above case encouraged me to further recommend Hyalutidin to patients undergoing rehabilitation. After two years, I can say that Hyalutidin:
- favors faster return of full range of motion after arthroscopic surgery,
- reduces inflammatory reactions (reduction of arthritis after surgery)
- reduces the risk of post-thrombosis in patients after ACL reconstruction,
- prevents overload changes and affects the speed of arthritis regeneration in professional athletes and amateurs,
- along with the use of appropriate physiotherapeutic methods, helps patients in painless anticipation of the planned surgery of joint replacement.
AS A PHYSIOTHERAPIST, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
Author: Łukasz Hawełka - physiotherapist